Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Before and during pics

I thought I'd post some BEFORE pics of my bathroom. This is after I cleared it out but before the paint went up. It was painted a "contractor white" that had faded to a dirty grey. Ewwww!



This is after I put a coat of primer/sealer up. It's already much better...and brighter!!





We chose to paint the room Brown Teepee (Behr 700D-4). We took our new shower curtain in and used the color matcher; we know it's a perfect match!! We also picked out a green that matches the curtain that we may paint our bedroom (it's currently dark purple) at a later date.

We have a very earth-tone shower curtain (it's browns and greens) and dark brown accessories. I have an antique bronze shower curtain rod and we will eventually replace the towel holders, too...but that will come with time.

I can't wait to get it finished! Unfortunately I was a little under the weather today so I didn't put the final coat up. Hopefully, tomorrow I can do that and have it all put together before Shane gets home.




No comments:

Post a Comment