Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day full of doubt!

I have these every once in a while. I've been so busy I haven't had time for doubts but I've been taking it easy today.

I don't know that these IUIs will work. I know I have to have faith or they won't. There's three of us girls from high school that are all trying to get pg again...two of us with IF issues, one without. I'm so afraid that they will get pg before me. I would be ecstatic for them to get their wish...but I want mine. I really want this more than anything. In fact, DH just turned down a job in order to stay closer to our families. I hope it was the right thing to do.

I just don't want this money to be without a positive outcome. IF is so hard...most times I'm okay but there are days, like today, that it hits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment