Thursday, April 29, 2010

YAY! Twinges!!

I am feeling the effects of Clomid. I can say that I'm lucky in that I've not had the hot flashes, crabbiness or otherwise crankiness that many ladies get. **knocks wood** BUT last night and tonight I've been feeling LOTS of twinges on both sides. I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that this is a good sign and I'll have beautiful follies on Saturday!

And on Saturday I'm going to see my BFF Lani and we're going to have a GREAT day! Getting our hairs did and having some good, quality time together. Life will be great! I can't wait to get this mop of hair cut off my head...I'm going super short and spiky which will be fun. I "cleared" it with my boss today and we're good to go. There's a fine line, at least in my opinion, between punky and appropriate for an office setting.

I really hope this cycle works. I am ready for it to be "my turn" and be able to join the leagues of preggos in the world. That being said, if it doesn't, we are taking the summer off. We'll start back up in the fall.

<3 to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment