Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ready to feel better!

I know I am so luck to be where I am...after this long of a wait we are so thankful to be able to say we're pregnant! That being said, I'd like to be able to enjoy eating again!

Tuesday of this week I had the flu. It was BAD...I will spare you the details but I thought if that was morning sickness (that lasted all day!) I was ready to quit. Thankfully I felt better on Wednesday but I've been squeamish since. And stupid things make me gag. I can't discuss them (I'd like to keep my breakfast down!) but just know it doesn't make any sense.

I'm exhausted. Like more exhausted that I've ever been in my life. I go to sleep at 8:30 or 9 and sleep until the next morning. And still feel tired. I sometimes wonder if my evening sickness is from being so tired and my body just giving in?

I am excited for my next u/s on the 31st. I just hope everything is growing like it should!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment