Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CD3

You will be more enlightened about TTC (trying to conceive) than you will ever want to be! It's a whole 'nother world...and there are so many people that are battling IF (infertility) it's unbelievable.

So, today Shane and I went to the doctor for our CD3 (cycle day 3) ultrasound. This provides the basework for the rest of the cycle. Everything looked good and the nurse said that we have a good start. I was given my prescription for 50 mg of clomid (I don't appear to have any problems, but using this small dose helps give more control in the cycle, as well as a better quality of egg...and more!) and will take that, starting tonight, for 5 days. We go back on the 3rd of March for another US and then go from there.

I'm cautiously optimistic that we will be successful with this cycle. I know the chance of multiples is greatly increased using fertility drugs, but I don't care. I have always said that having twins would be fun - and in this case, cost effective AND efficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment