Friday, February 26, 2010

One more day!

I took pill #4 tonight. I've had more headaches - nothing PAINFUL but annoying. I'm all for it if we get our BFP (big fat positive) test in a couple of weeks! I'm still tired tonight but not as cranky - even though the day at work was INSANE!

We took Dr. Wilshire's advice and went to Jina Yoo's Asian Bistro tonight. It was soooo good! We brought home some dessert and plan to watch movies tonight. This is our weekend to be "romantic" and then we have to get serious about Shane saving up. The ultrasound on Wednesday should give us a good idea of when we'll do the IUI.

This weekend we have to prepare for our new dishwasher and clothes dryer delivery. I hope to get the laundry area cleaned and painted while we have the washer and dryer out...what better time?! Plus, if I am lucky enough to get BFP I won't be able to do as much of that type of work in the upcoming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment