Friday, November 26, 2010

Don't know what to think...

Well, we're nearing on two weeks since the IUI...test day is Sunday...and I don't have any idea what to think. I'm trying my hardest to prepare myself for a bfn on Sunday. I have ZERO symptoms. No sore bbs, no nausea, no nothing. Just the dogs being extra protective, and crying at the drop of a hat. I'm not even as tired as I normally am in the TWW. No AF signs could be a good thing, or it could just be an "off" cycle and we will see that striking bfn on Sunday morning. I'm hoping for a bfp but not sold on the idea.

Thanksgiving was yesterday. I have so many reasons to be thankful. Like my family. And my home, job, car and dogs. But most of all? My husband. I couldn't ask for a better man to be by my side for the rest of my life. He works hard and does everything he can to make me happy. I can't wait for the day I can share that love with other, smaller people in our lives.

I'm off for the day and a have a list as long as my arm to get done. And hopefully, my husband (the one I mentioned up there??) will be off early and we can spend some time together.

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and hoping for that BFP for you! I know how awful it is to try and spend $ and wait month after month. I hope this is the month that you get your miracle. - Tkeys

    ReplyDelete