Sunday, November 14, 2010

Getting nervous!

I'm feeling very nervous tonight. Not for the actual procedure - those aren't bad. Moreso that this is the next step in our TTC journey. I feel like if this doesn't work, we're looking at adoption. Not to say that there's ANYTHING wrong with adoption; I just want to experience the joys of being pregnant: showers, kicks, appointments, excitement.

Another part of me is scared that it will work but it won't be sticky. I think that would be one of the hardest things - to finally get the elusive bfp and then have it taken away. I know that millions of pregnancies have come and gone with no issues...but I think I'll be on the edge of my seat the entire time. Heck, I am already!

I think tonight's going to be a long night. The nice thing is that I don't have to work tomorrow so I can relax and just putter. How wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment