Saturday, December 4, 2010

CD3 ultrasound

Well, here we go again!

I had my CD3 u/s on Friday. I have a "flat" cyst on my right side but the RE was willing to give it another go, saying that wouldn't interfere with anything. He's happy about the way I respond to the clomid, but is not happy that we haven't had a bfp yet!

His plan, if this cycle doesn't work, is to do a laproscopic "look-see" of my belly. He thinks that there is a chance I might have some underlying issues from my spleen injury when I was 4; he said there could be a bit of scar tissue or something not quite right that is causing things to not work. He said that if there is scar tissue at the end of my tube, I might as well be sending my pretty follies to Mars! :)

So, we're hopeful that this cycle will work...I don't want to think about surgery. Even "minor" surgery...but still involves knocking me out and having incisions. Crossing fingers it works out!!

Next scan is Friday, December 10. Was supposed to be the 11th but that's Shane's graduation; we'll have a houseful of people and lots to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment