Monday, March 1, 2010

Meds are over...now for the side effects!

So I took my last pill on Saturday evening. I hadn't had too many s/e, but now they're coming like wildfire. Nothing unbearable but an annoyance nonetheless. Among them are: fatigue but insomnia (along with strange dreams), no real hot flashes but warmer than normal, crankiness out the wahzoo...but, as long as we get our dream (a healthy baby) we're okay with it. Shane has been great and wonderful and understanding. I LOVE YOU!

I'm excited about our ultrasound on Wednesday morning to see how I've responded to the meds. My two biggest concerns are me overreacting to the meds and not having a usable sample from Shane. I think there is a greater likelihood of me overreacting that Shane not giving the sample...so I'll be anxious to see! I've had quite a few twinges on both sides so I'm hopeful that I have many good follies to choose from for Dr. Wilshire.

On a bright note, our new dishwasher and dryer should be here tomorrow! I can't wait. Our old dryer gave out last week so it will be AWESOME to get our new stuff. We were thankful for the opportunity to get our new stuff to replace the things that are going out. The dishwasher will be great - we've done fine without it (Shane is a great dishes-doer!) but will be nice to have an actual dishwasher again. The dryer will be great, too. It's amazing that we've gotten another 4 years out of the one we have, given the amount of damage done to it by the apartment complex.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!

    Pills take (CHECK)
    Side Effects and follie growth (CHECK)

    Just a few more checks and you're on your way to graduate from checks to Pink Lines!! EEKK and YAY so fun to get new washing machine and DW for all the baby clothes and bottles!!!!

    ReplyDelete