Thursday, March 18, 2010

10 dpo tomorrow - TESTING!

As most of you know, I don't test. EVER. I did for a couple of cycles way back in the day, but now I know that good ol' AF (period) is the best, cheapest test available. So I just don't do it.

BUT, now that we've spent the money to do this IUI and such, I am dying to test. Absolutely. I have 4 tests. Dr. Wilshire said not to test until Sunday but I'm going to start tomorrow.

I've been feeling HORRIBLE this week. I had one good day (Tuesday?) that I didn't but ever since, it's not been pleasant. I hope it's a good sign.

So, I'm preparing myself to see a negative tomorrow but won't give up until I see a negative on Sunday. Sunday is the "actual" day.

Here's to waiting...

1 comment:

  1. AHH!!! How did I miss this yesterday??? SOOOO???? And you are right, it is still early - but I really hope you are celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete