Saturday, March 20, 2010

WONDERFUL DAY TODAY! Dreading tomorrow.

Today was exactly what I needed. My best friend in the whole wide world came up with her hubby and son and we spent the day together. We all hung out for a while and then we ditched the boys :) We went and got our hair cut and went to WalMart (gag) for a few things. It was exactly what I needed today. I don't see her nearly enough. We've been friends for so long (12 years!) and she's been down this IF road so she gets it. Others try but can't understand the feelings. She does. And she's great. :)

Tomorrow answers the questions. I'm not ready. At all. I'm still living in this world of 'maybes' and I like it. A lot. I'm terrified of seeing another bfn tomorrow and having spent ALL this money (granted it's not like we did an IVF cycle or anything...but still. It's money!) for nothing. I know, it's been a great learning cycle, we know I respond well to the meds, etc. That's great. Still not going to help the pain of the stark white pregnancy test I'm preparing myself to see. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a rough day. Real rough. At least I have the happiness of today to help. And my wonderful husband.

Sorry to be such a downer. It's just hard to know what's coming...and not like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment