Saturday, March 6, 2010

Protocol!

We went today for our 3rd u/s and received protocol. Dr. Wilshire said that I've responded well to a low dosage of meds which is great. Both follies have grown well and Shane gets to give me my trigger shot tomorrow night at 10 p.m. He goes in at 8 a.m. on Tuesday to provide a sample, it will get washed and processed and then we go at 1o a.m. for the actual procedure. It's nerve-wracking at this point...I'd rather just have them call and say COME NOW and go do it. I tend to overthink and worry about things given the opportunity. Now we just have to keep our fingers crossed that Shane's sample is the best it's ever been and the stars align. It would be wonderful to get lucky on our first try with this and be blessed.

Today we are going to take advantage of the nice weather today and work on the living room. I can't wait! I hope next weekend is nice, too - my mom and dad are coming up to do some work on the house with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment