Thursday, March 25, 2010

New cycle!

Today was our CD3 u/s to make sure we were back to baseline. Nurse Kim (my fav!) said everything looked fantastic! Dr. Wilshire said that he was excited about how great things had gone for us last cycle and felt like we should try IUIs 4-5 times before moving on. I started my Clomid again today...through CD8. We got for another u/s a week from Saturday (April 3) to make sure I'm responding as I should. We are so hopeful that this is it!

Looks like costs for meds are about $120 per shot; this includes the Clomid ($9...thanks WalMart!), $50 for the trigger shot and about $60 for the progesterone. I sure do wish that insurance would cover it...but, alas, it's worth it in the end if we get the elusive BFP and ultimate baby. We haven't seen any bills rolling in from Dr. Wilshire's office; we know the insurance more than likely won't cover them but it's worth a shot. Maybe, if the u/s are coded in a certain way, they will.

I'm starting to freak a little about $$. I do this. It's just part of who I am. I like to have a nest egg and it seems like we can't get that far ahead. This house has drained us; we were doing great and then started doing some decorating and it's killing us again. We'll have a loan paid off this summer which will free up quite a bit of money...then we can get the rest paid off (hopefully) and move on. I would LOVE to get to the point we have no debt outside of house and maybe cars.

Here's to hoping that #2 is our lucky number!

No comments:

Post a Comment