Tuesday, March 9, 2010

All done!

Well, the IUI is complete! The news is better than expected!

Shane went at 8 a.m. to leave his sample. Dr. Wilshire was hoping for 3 million post-wash and Shane gave them 4 million! Way to go!!! We did the procedure (OUCH!) and then I had to lay for 15 minutes. Shane went to work and I came home.

I go back tomorrow morning to see if I released my follies as I should have, and then we wait. I'm not to take any pregnancy tests at all...we'll see how that works out. I'm to go back in two weeks, period or not, to see them.

The nurse (Kim) that did the procedure said if this takes (we have faith it will!) that she will take all of the credit! :) I'll give it to her, that's for sure.

Cross your fingers and send up a prayer for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment