Sunday, March 14, 2010

Paint! Dishwasher! Knobs!

My parents came up this weekend and helped us with the house. Dad and Shane finished the dishwasher installation and put the knobs up in the kitchen. Mom and I worked on priming, then the boys helped. We ended up working much more quickly than expected and got a coat of paint up! We chose the color "Dolphin Fin" from Behr...it's beautiful! Very subtle and light but so nice. I love it!!! Depending on how everything goes, I think Mom and Dad may come back up in a couple of weeks to help us paint our room - going to gold instead of purple. It's not a large space but our furniture is really heavy and has to be dismantled to move it. (I guess it best to way and see if this treatment turns us into expecting or not...)

On another bright note, I'm going to see Alice in Wonderland this afternoon with my oldest nephew, Jason. I'm pumped!

Off now to take a nap. Naps are good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment